What are personal data, what are company data and which data do we process?
Personal data consist of information that identifies you or which makes it possible to identify individual people.
The data we request from you are identification data such as your name, postal address, email address or telephone number, which we obtain when you contact us, subscribe to our newsletter or comment on our blog.
What processing do we carry out, what is its purpose and what is the legal basis for the processing?
Soy Guiri processes data for the following purposes:
- To manage your request for information and to notify you of the offers available in relationship with the service in which you are interested. The legal basis is to take steps prior to entering a contract.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter you give us your consent (legal basis) to send you automated emails, previously programmed, with the updates and new entries of our blog.
- The personal data introduced in the form for the insertion of comments will be used exclusively to moderate, publish and reply to them.
- To comply with contractual obligations, maintain and manage the contractual relationship with the client. For this purpose, we may use the data necessary for the correct performance thereof.
The legal basis for the processing is to take steps relating to the performance of a contract.
- Whatsoever other that may be obligatory and necessary for the performance of our legal obligations.
- The commercial offers that, if applicable, may be sent by Soy Guiri will be sent via the means of contact that you have given us, always after obtaining your consent.
While you are browsing in the blog, participating via comments in the articles, as well as when using the contact form, the IP address of your device is recorded. This data will be used solely to compile statistics regarding visits.
If, during the lifetime of the contractual relationship, other data are incorporated for these or other purposes, you will be duly informed when they are collected.
Soy Guiri shall not be liable for the use of any false, inaccurate, incomplete or non-updated data that you may provide to us.
Storage period for the information
In compliance with the principle of limitation of the storage period, the data collected will be processed solely and exclusively during the time necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected at any time.
Once you cease to be a client of Soy Guiri we will store your information for a period of six (6) years, in application of that set forth in the Commercial Code and tax regulations.
Exercise of rights
Soy Guiri guarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to enable you to exercise, free of charge, your corresponding rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection and portability. To this end you should attach, as applicable, a copy of your official identification document via the following means:
- By post, indicating in the request the right that you are exercising, to Calle Ecuador 56, 4º Izquierda – 29009 Malaga – Spain
- Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to obtain information regarding your rights, click on the link.
Please note that you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. To lodge a complaint, click on the link.
Information that we disclose: recipients or recipient categories
Soy Guiri subcontracts some services that may involve access to data. In all cases, such providers shall act as data processors and they shall be contractually obliged to comply with their legal obligations, to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of the information.
Soy Guiri may disclose the personal data of the CLIENT, by virtue of a legal obligation, to the different public authorities such as the tax authorities, the legal authorities, the judicial police, and any other as applicable according to the regulations in force.
International data transfers
Security and confidentiality in the processing of your information
Soy Guiri is concerned with safeguarding the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your data.
As part of our commitment and in compliance with the legislation in force, we have adopted the security measures and technical means necessary to prevent the loss of information, its incorrect use or unauthorised access.
Existence of automated decisions with legal effects for the client
You are hereby informed that the processing of your data for the purposes indicated will not imply the application by Soy Guiri of automated decisions with legal effects for the client.